Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the mean time

Once again, it has been a while since I wrote my last post. Quite a bit has happened in the mean time. I'm going to keep this brief, but here's the skinny on SG happenings:

1. We have a new singer. His name is Daniel Erb, and I can't wait to introduce him to the world.
2. Me and Ben S. have been doing P90X just about everyday. Expect us to be ripped on the next tour.
3. Will got his job back at the UDF gas station. Not much else to say about that.
4. Benji's been logging in some serious time at his studio Central City Recordings.
5. The band Smash Mouth used our gear to practice before a show in Columbus. Srsly.
6. We will soon have our t-shirts for sale on our myspace page. If you couldn't come see us on the road to pick one up, this will be your chance to buy one.
7. We will be back on the road touring again very soon. Details to be released shortly.

That's about it. I'm going to continue to update this while we're home. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment