Monday, March 8, 2010

Calloused

I noticed yesturday that my right hand is developing a new set of callouses from carrying heavy ass equipment day in and day out. It also occured to me that if I continue to only use my right arm to carry equipment, I will develop a set of weird muscles not found on the left side of my body. I need to switch some shit up, otherwise I'm going to look really weird.

On a lighter note, we played in Bloomington on Saturday night at one of our favorite venues, the S.P.A.Z.M (the society for the protection against the zombie menace) House. We played there once last October at a Halloween show (see our first webisode). It's always relieving when you can play a show, leave your equipment and sleep all at the same place. We met some rippin dudes, and I want to give a huge *love* to Jules, Josh from Pessoa and all of Opponents. It was a night I will not soon forget. You'll be able to see some of the antics in a webisode we'll release here in a week or two. I'll keep you posted. Tomorrow we head south to warmer pastures. Time to dust off the jean shorts and Pippin jersey!

2 comments:

  1. Come on, man. Your right arm already has a whole set of muscles your left arm is lacking.

    ReplyDelete