Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Montana, who would have thought?

I am sitting on the floor of the van right now, out side of an apartment complex where the other guys in the band are sleeping nice and warm and cozy. I got stuck with van duty last night, which simply means that I had to sleep in the van to prevent someone from stealing/towing/ticketing our vehicle. I'm not sure what my presence would do to prevent any one of those things from happening though. All I know is, my phone is dead, I have to pee really bad, and there's a bus station directly to my left preventing me from doing so into an empty Ocean Spray bottle. This blows.

The show last night in Billings Montana was spectacular. It was probably the best show we've had thus far. We've had some rough nights these past few weeks. Who would have thought that Seattle Washington on a Saturday would suck so bad? We had literally 4 people in the bar, none of which were watching us play. The door guy dug us though and bought a CD. Last night though, the room was packed, the stage was great and people bought CD's and T-shirts. Also, a girl from the bar offered a floor for us to crash on and bought us pizza. Montana rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment