Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LA

Our official CD release show was on Monday, in Los Angelas, CA at the infamous Viper Room. It was a weird/great show. For having not played in 10 or so days, we killed it. I was having issues with my bass rig cutting in and out though and Benji had to use their house kit which is always a bit awkward. They also had this curtain pulled across the stage while we were setting up, and right before they drew the curtain to unveil us, the sound guy got over the PA and said "The Viper Room is proud to introduce.....SIX GALLERY!" and then the curtain pulled and we were all just standing there in front of the crowd, not quite sure what to do. We jumped into our set though and all was well.

We are still in LA right now. We had a meeting at the Century Media Records headquarters yesturday, and another industry meeting early tomorrow before we head off to San Francisco and make our way up the coast. I think today we are going to be bums and head over to Venice beach for the day.

The other day I found myself in a Walmart family bathroom, wearing absolutly nothing but a pair of shoes, staring at myself in the mirror. I realized that, given my current situation, my life is pretty awesome right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment